The Bresser LCD Micro offers a new type of microscopy. The LED display enables several persons to watch an observation at the same time. So it is perfect for schools and play schools.
• Revolver with 3 lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x
• Digital 3.1 megapixel (interpolated) CMOS chip with 10x enlargement actual chip resolution 2 megapixels
• 3.5’’ LCD monitor with function menu
• Enlargement: 40x - 400x
• Digital enlargement: up to 1600x (4x digital zoom)
• LED lighting with power plug
• Image resolution in pixels: (W x H): 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480.
• Effects (photo effects): Sepia, Negative, B/W, Normal.
• Stamp mode (shot labelling): Time, Date, T&D, None.
• LCD microscope
• Mechanical stage with precise Nonius scale markers
• 6 colour filter disc
• Prepared slides, blank slides and cover plates in a plastic box
• Plastic container with yeast, gum media, sea salt and shrimp eggs
• Extensive microscope set with utensils, microtome and shrimp breeding kit
• Camera case