The wide-field binoculars are a compact tool for observing the star field. You can use it to observe stars, constellations or the Milky Way. However, not as with classic binoculars, but as if your eyes were significantly more sensitive and stronger. Or as if you suddenly had a super eye.
Get the Omegon binoculars 2.1×42 for star field observation now at an especially favorable price, because we have reduced it from 179,- to 149,-. You save 30,- Euro compared to the normal price.
Imagine that you see as many stars from the city as you do in the country. Imagine that on a warm evening in the Milky Way you see star clusters and large nebulae. And all this with a tool that looks like stargazing glasses and not binoculars. You may gaze at the starry sky again. This is the Omegon wide-field binoculars.
The advantages at a glance:
– Like glasses with which you look at the starry sky.
– Extremely bright: 42mm opening and 2.1x magnification.
– Wide range of vision: Observe complete constellations in one field of view.
– See significantly more stars than with the naked eye – even with light pollution.
– Pleasant view, even with glasses.
Enjoy the fantastic views of the starry sky with the wide-field binoculars.