Clip-on night vision device PARD NV007A
Digital night vision monocular for observation and for fixing to optics. Thanks to the built-in, adjustable IR emitter, it can also be used in total darkness. High precision, because your PARD device is mounted onto the ocular and therefore the optical axis is unchanged. Adapters are available for all common riflescopes.
You can use your PARD NV007A for different optics without a problem.
- OLED screen
- Magnification: 1.5-6x
- IR emitter: 5 watt, 850 nm, adjustable, 3 intensity levels
- Viewing range: 200 m
- Battery: 18650 (1x), 3.7 V (battery life at 20°C approx. 3.5h)
- Ext. power supply via USB
- Operating temperature: -20 - +55 °C.
- Includes mounting adapter
- Shock resistance up to 5000J
- Photo resolution 2608x1944
- Video resolution 1920x1080
- Video format MP4
- Frame rate 30fps
- Screen resolution 1024x768 (2000ppi)
- Video type AVI
- 45mm rifle scope ring mount with bayonet lock for PARD NV007
The purchase, possession and operation of this device is permitted in Germany! The fitting to riflescopes or weapons is only permitted with the approval of the local weapons authorities in Germany!
Pay attention to the legal regulations in your country!
Check the local legal regulations to see if the fitting to weapons is permitted in the location of use. The fitting to a weapon is always the sole responsibility of the user.