The Paramount MX+ mount is a mount which can be controlled remotely in both its transportable and fixed formats.
The Paramount MX+
- supports telescopes up to a total weight of 45kg (size-dependent)
- whilst only weighing 23kg (mount head and axes)
- It offers internal cabling through the polar axis with lots of space for further accessories
- Periodic errors reach a maximum value of 7 arc seconds (peak to peak, without further PEC correction using the control software)
- The mean positioning accuracy is 30 arc seconds (with TPoint software support)
- Both axes are fully backlash-free thanks to the axle drive’s belt drive
The Paramount MX+ comes with the following software:
- TheSkyX Professional Edition (Mac and Windows)
- TPoint Add On (including ProTrack and Super Model) for TheSkyX Professional Edition
- Camera Add On for TheSkyX Professional Edition.
- Multi-OS and Six license add-on for up to six different computers