High-quality digital astrophotography is now portable!
The Paramount MyT (pronounced "mighty") is a motorised, equatorial mount. It was designed from the ground up to offer the greatest stability and performance - both in the observatory and in the field. The Paramount MyT offers just about all the features of the large Paramount mounts from Software Bisque, but is more portable and designed for smaller and more compact devices.
- High-precision mechanical and electronic drive technology for unguided tracking.
- Precision brushless DC servomotors. GoTo speed of up to 6° per second!
- Brass screws and aluminium gears have a maximum of 10" peak to peak periodic error. This reduces to around 1" or less when periodic error correction is enabled.
- Right ascension tracking of up to two hours past the meridian.
- Mounting plate (Versa Plate)
- The cabling is completely internal.
- Illumination underneath the mount facilitates assembly and disassembly.
Scope of supply includes:
- Hand controller with joystick
- 80W (48V/1.7A) power supply
- Comprehensive software package including TheSkyX and TPoint Add On