Sierra 3 BDX rifle scope with automatic holdover correction
- Slim construction in a classic design with a 30mm center tube
- BDX-R1 second focal plane reticle
- LEVELPLEX™ anti-cant system with integrated digital spirit level
- The innovative energy transfer indicator KinETHIC™ offers support in ensuring an ethical hunt
- High quality lens system
- Precise .25 MOA (0.7cm) click adjustment
- Bluetooth indicator in the magnification changer
- Parallax compensation for high magnifications (50-8)
- Fine brightness control of the illuminated dot
- Incl. batteries (2x CR2032)
BDX - Ballistic Data Exchange
Measure distance and stay spot on at all distances
The BDX optics package represents a revolutionary combination of rifle scope and range finder . The biggest advantage is an automatically corrected aiming point for the shot at any distance in any terrain. No estimating distance and aiming over it, but measuring distance, aiming and hitting the spot . The corrected aiming point moves on the reticle, taking into account shooting distance, atmospheric influences, shooting angle and the ballistics of all common calibers and loads at the push of a button.
How it works:
1. Download app
Install the app for IOS or Android and select the load. Send information to the KILO1000/1800 BDX Rangefinder, or KILO3000 BDX binoculars.
2. Connect products
The Ballistic Data Xchange app connects the devices to the SIERRA3 BDX riflescope via Bluetooth.
3. Successful hunting
The BDX Rangefinder or BDX binoculars measure and communicate the range to the BDX riflescope. The reticle immediately shows the new aiming point for holding Fleck.