Manfrotto GT XPRO Befree for macro photography
The GT XPRO Befree is the first Manfrotto travel tripod designed for professional macro photographers. A new travel tripod which integrates mobility and maximum versatility and therefore enables photographers to expand their creative horizons. The GT XPRO Befree’s settings and controls are ergonomic, intuitive and very compact. A particular highlight of the new model is a tilting central column which can be folded down at 90° and rotate 360° in this position. This system provides the opportunity to take ground-level photographs and, therefore, be at eye level with animals and plants. Birds-eye view shots are also easier than ever.
The tripod is equipped with the Manfrotto 496 ball head, a powerful head with a load capacity up to 10kg and independent panorama and friction controls for full control of movements. Additionally, a 200PL-PRO quick release plate which is compatible with RC2 and Arca Swiss is included. The M Lock twist-lock system underscores its simple operability and allows for quick, problem-free set-up. An Easy Link connection with a 3/8 inch internal thread and a weighting hook on the tripod shoulder also form part of this tripod.
The GT XPRO Befree travel tripod has a pack size of 43 cm and fits perfectly in the supplied Befree carry case. Like all of Manfrotto’s premium tripod, the tripod was designed, produced and comprehensively tested in Italy.
- Especially relevant for macro photographers are the tilting central column for ground-level shots and an Easy Link connection with a 3/8 inch internal thread for attaching photography and video accessories to a Manfrotto Magic Arm or another holder
- 496 ball head with independent panorama locking and friction control for loads of 10 kilograms and 200PL-PRO quick release plate (RC2 and Arca Swiss compatible)
- With weighting hook on the tripod shoulder and Befree carry case
- M Lock twist-lock system for quick, problem-free set-up
- Designed, produced and comprehensively tested in Italy