Noblex Reflex Sights
Reflex sights are the opto-electronic revolution in sights engineering. As an enhancement of the traditionally open sight, they unite the advantages of conventional target acquisition with optical and electronic high-tech components.
The Noblex is exemplary for the combination of a high-performance optical system with precision engineering and state-of-the-art electronics. Developed for the fast shot, Noblex reflex sights fully meet the requirements on their special application. The specifically computed, patented optical system supplies a simple magnification and a clear image without distortions. The high-quality Noblex multitop optical system coating provides a reflex-free image, in particular under extreme lighting conditions.
Noblex sight II plus
Hunters, target shooters and authorities around the world appreciate the advantages of this reflex sight. After having been mounted thousands of times and having stood the test of time under extreme conditions, the Noblex sight II plus is setting standards.
The Noblex sight II plus unites
- Instant readiness for action when the protective cap is removed
- Robust casing made of high-strength steel and hard-anodized aluminium alloys
- Two-lens high-performance optical system with internal reflex coating,
- Precise, infinitely adjustable reticle adjustment without play,
- Automatic control of illuminated dot intensity,
- Anatomically adapted brightness progression of the illuminated dot,
- Low construction height, low weight,
- Easily mounted thanks to a large number of mounting adapters.