Extremely stable clamp made of anodised aluminium profile, for use in photography and videography. Precision metal adjusting spindle employing a large clamping area. Four different configurations possible using the three adjustable 1/4" camera screws.
- sturdy clamp made of anodised aluminium profile
- precision metal adjusting spindle
- three adjustable 1/4" camera screws
- protective rubber jaws in the clamp
- large connection flange with 1/4" connection thread
- low weight - ideal for portable use, but also in the studio
CROSS CB series ball heads from Cullmann
Made entirely of aluminium and featuring a sturdy 1/4"- 3/8" adapter plate, Cullmann ball heads are suitable for compact, bridge and DSLR cameras - depending on the model. Every ball head can be quickly and securely fixed in any position thanks to the 360° rotatable locking lever. The ball and the horizontal axis are hence reliably locked in position in just one step. The abrasion-resistant anodized surface prevents unsightly scratches, while aluminium is chosen for its stiffness and lightness. This series has the right ball head for every photographer - with a range of sizes, dimensions and performance!