You have the opportunity to mount and test your optics in our shop [Oberhammer Hunting and Nature http://www.oberhammer-jagd.de] in Munich. Our team of experts is looking forward to seeing you and will be happy to advise you.
Leica Magnus 1-6.3x24 i, L-3D
- Very large 44m field of view at 100m for more visibility and more overview
- Large exit pupil for more visual comfort when aiming
- Robust and precise mechanics
- Convenient and intuitive red dot operation
- Reduced reticle especially for the driven hunt
- 6.3x zoom for maximum flexibility in the driven hunt
- Excellent light transmission and exceptional contrast for positive identification
- Automatic shut-off and power-on for maximum battery life
- Excellent ergonomics and usability - even when wearing gloves
- Automatic shut-off for maximum battery life
See more when it really matters: the Magnus 1-6.3 x 24 i has an incredible field of view which provides maximum visibility and an extremely broad overview for significantly more safety and hunting success. Thanks to a large exit pupil and the crisp, brilliant red point, it guarantees extremely fast and accurate target detection, especially with moving game. The riflescope also has a generous zoom range of 1 to 6.3x and a smart automatic power-off function. These features, combined with an extremely compact design, make the Magnus 1-6.3 x 24 i an extraordinarily reliable and flexible companion.
Scope of supply:
Riflescope, ZF protective caps for eyepiece/lens, battery (CR 2032), cleaning cloth