You have the opportunity to mount and test your optics in our shop [Oberhammer Hunting and Nature http://www.oberhammer-jagd.de] in Munich. Our team of experts is looking forward to seeing you and will be happy to advise you.
Leica Magnus 1.8-12x50 i, L-4a
- Large field of view
- Large exit pupil for more visual comfort when aiming
- Robust and precise mechanics
- Convenient and intuitive red dot operation
- Fine reticle
- 7x zoom for greatest flexibility
- Excellent light transmission and exceptional contrast for positive identification
- Automatic shut-off and power-on for maximum battery life
- Fine, application-oriented reticles with crisp red dot
- AquaDura® coating repels water and dirt
Thanks to its compact dimensions and large 50mm lens, the Magnus 1.8-12x50 i is extremely flexible for hunting from hides and for stalking. And thanks to its outstanding zoom factor and minimum magnification of 1.8x, it is also perfect for driven hunts. This riflescope is perfect for users who find a 56mm too large but for whom, at the same time, the light-gathering capability of a 42mm seems too low. It combines advantages such as a compact overall length, a flexible range of uses and very good mounting options, with first-class optical qualities. Extremely low vignetting, combined with the large effective objective lens diameter, delivers excellent light-gathering capabilities. High light transmission of approx. 92% and an image rich in contract improve detail detection and support accurate identification - from dawn to dusk. The enormous field of view gives you a broader overview and therefore faster sighting.
Scope of supply:
Riflescope, ZF protective caps for eyepiece/lens, battery (CR 2032), cleaning cloth