More about the series MeoStar R2...
MeoStar R2 30mm Riflescope Series
Delivering the power you need for the most challenging long-range shots. The new MeoStar R2 series of riflescopes offer an impressive 6x zoom ratio with crystal clear, edge-to-edge clarity across the entire field of view. Combined with robust mechanical construction and the attention to form and detail that you have come to appreciate from Meopta, the R2 is a continuation of our tradition for developing and engineering world-class optics.
Take things to a new level with R2.
MeoStar R2 2-12x50 RD - Peak light transission for longer hunting time.
For many riflescopes twilight means time to pack up and go home. That just isn’t good enough when a potential trophy is within reach. To ensure you never miss out on those special and rare opportunities, Meopta introduces the MeoStar R2 2-12x50 RD. Made to cover all possible scenarios when out hunting, the expansive 6x zoom and field of view along with, MeoLux multi-coatings and 12x maximum magnification ensure that no shot is out of your capable reach. From the forest, to the fields to the open plains, everything is now possible with just one scope.
MeoStar R2 - Features
- MeoLux - Our innovative, new proprietary MeoLux lens coatings allow for class-leading 95% light transmission. You need to be able to see longer to take safe, lethal shots when it matters most, and MeoLux coatings allow just for that.
- MeoDrop - MeoDrop is a proprietary hydrophobic lens coating designed to repel water, grease, skin oils and lens surface contaminates that can impair clarity. This microscopic hydrophobic layer – applied to all external lens surfaces – repels water so that rain and moisture forms a tight ball and simply rolls off the lens surface. MeoDrop coated lenses are easily wiped clean with no smudging or smearing, stay clean longer and maintain the highest level of visual clarity, ensuring that the outside environment will have no effect on your ability to pick out an intended target in rain, snow or whatever else Mother Nature can throw at you.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoQuick - MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- MeoTrak II Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA (0,7cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- RD2 - All R2 series riflescopes are available with our brand-new advanced illumination system, featuring eight-levels of reticle brightness. Offering the versatility for shooting over snow covered fields in the pre-dawn hours or perched in your stand on a clear new-moon evening.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Etched Glass Reticle - Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
- Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil.
- 30mm Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 30mm main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All Meopta riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar R2 riflescopes carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).