Omegon HighPower power supply for tracking motors, GoTo telescopes and CCD cameras
Every telescope using electronic components needs a power supply. Batteries will always eventually die, so a suitable permanent power supply is always the best solution. The Omegon 12V power supply lets you operate telescopes with tracking motors, or GoTo systems, at up to 6 amps.
The advantages in a nutshell
- 12V, 6A power supply - enough power for any commercial telescope
- tested on sophisticated mounts - such as the EQ-6R and Celestron CGX
- cigarette lighter socket - for easy connection to most mounts on the market
- input voltage 220V, output voltage 12V, power 72W
The Omegon 12V power supply is a real all-rounder that you can use for your telescopes. 6 amps of power is enough for even large GoTo telescopes or an additional camera for astrophotography.
- CCD cameras
- heating strips and heated dew shields
Fits almost anywhere - jack for cigarette lighter cable
Some telescopes come with a power cable using a cigarette lighter connector included. This 'standard' is also used for your new power supply, allowing you to use it directly with your telescope.
Included in delivery
- power supply
- power cable, 140cm long,
- Euro plug