SPYPOINT LINK MICRO LTE - the smallest data transfer camera on the market is now even better!
SPYPOINT'S LINK MICRO LTE continues the legacy of the MICRO family and delivers incredible performance.
The SPYPOINT LINK MICRO offers very good value for money and is especially designed for beginners. This camera has only the most necessary features, but still works reliably and convinces with its high quality.
We would like to point out that the SPYPOINT LINK camera has a SIM lock. The camera can therefore only be used with the SIM card included. It cannot be operated with SIM cards from other providers.
- Frequency: LTE
- Pre-activated SIM card included: yes
Photo transfer: yes
- Camera fully configurable over the SPYPOINT Link app
- Resolution (MP): 10 megapixels
- Number of LEDs: 4
- Infrared range: 24 metres
- Shutter speed 0.5 seconds
- Screen: none
- Type of photos: colour by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on images: date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time lapse mode: no
- Continuous shooting: up to 2 images per capture
- Blur reduction technology: no
- Infrared boost technology: no
- Continuous mode: yes
MEMORY CARD/POWER SUPPLY
- Memory card: up to 32GB Micro SD/SDHC card (not included)
- Power supply: 8 AA alkaline batteries or LIT-10 battery
- External power supply: 12V supply voltage
- Automatic infrared strength adjustment: no
- Detection range: 24 metres
- Motion sensor: 1 sensor with 5-zone detection
- Schedule: 7 days
For the first 30 days after activating your camera, you use the premium service plan. This will allow you to familiarize yourself with the functions of your camera and find the settings that are right for you and your area of application. After the 30 days, you will automatically switch to the free service plan. This includes 100 images that you can transfer. After that, the camera works like an "ordinary" trail camera, so you don’t lose anything.
Depending on your requirements, you can choose one of three fee-based service plans. You can decide for yourself whether you prefer to pay monthly or annually, saving 20% on an annual payment!
Once the fee-based tariff comes to an end, the free tariff will automatically apply again. So you pay only when you want to, and you have full control over costs.
Please note that a booked tariff only counts for ONE camera. If you have more than one camera in your account, you will need to book a service plan for each camera separately.
SPYPOINT LINK App
With the free Spypoint LINK app, you'll always have your camera to hand. Whether you're at home or relaxing on vacation, you can monitor your property and configure your camera at any time.
You can download the SPYPOINT LINK app from the App Store (Apple/iOS) or the Play Store (Google/Android). Setting up the camera is very quick and easy. Using the camera over the app is intuitive and the interface is simple, so you can quickly find your way around.
Apple® and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play™ and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.