The first choice for binoculars!
The fork mount Big is a very solid azimuthal mount for astronomy. For example, for the APM ED 150 mm binoculars but also for the APM ED 100 mm and 120 mm binoculars.
- azimuthal fork mounting
- Photo tripod connection 3/8 "connection thread
- Swivel range 360 ° horizontally and free swiveling from the horizon to the zenith
- Mounting the binoculars via a 3 "Losmandy-like dovetail rail
- adjustable in friction in azimuth and height
- Free swinging possibility to the zenith
The special fork shape, the APM fork mount allows free pans to the zenith. This makes it perfect for both astronomy and nature observation.
- The pivot bearing (base) is designed as a dry storage, so that the fork can be taken out very easy.
- The distance between the fork arms is 385mm inside and 442mm outside. This fork mount is suitable for binoculars with up to 150 mm lens diameter.
- 3/8 "fixing screw